Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog.

My name is Curtis Hightower and my wife and I along with our business partner Terry are on a mission to creat vista de' Chiriqui in the Chiriqui province of Panama. We will be offering a small number of building lots as well as a small 6-8 villa resort dedicated to sportfishing, surfing, eco tours, diving, snorkeling, kayak tours, kayak fishing, and all things Panama in general. Follow this blog to see the trials and tribulations we go through as business partners, family, and friends. I am making the big move to Panama on May 8th and will be generating updates as much as possible!

Curtis

10 comments:

Frank O'Grady said...

Stoked for you both! Hope to be there in 4.5 years w/my family.
I'll be following closely. And jealously.

squirtis said...

Thanks very much!

bfree said...

Good luck Curtis. Let me know when you find Mundaka in Panama!

squirtis said...

Thanks Freebird!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I put a link for you on my blog

Wife said...

Wow! It's really happening. I want you to always remember how proud you make me feel and how lucky we are to experience the euphoria we are about to encounter in fulfilling our dreams. The sacrifices we are about to endure are difficult, but well worth the many tears shed and the sound of laughter, drinking Flor de Cana, watching the sunset from our patio. Be strong and enjoy every aspect of the ups and downs of this incredible journey.

I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

Your wife and biggest fan.

Unknown said...

I'm super excited for you guys! Looking forward to following the blog. Keep us updated as you progress. All the best. Lowell

snake said...

glad to hear you made it. keep up the back breaking work and at least you won't have to shower if you work through the rain.haha
jake

squirtis said...

Thanks Chief!

Hey Jake, the rain is a blessing sometimes and cool things off nicely.

Thanks Lowell. Keep watching the updates are at least once a week

Curtis

CaptGorges said...

Hey Curtis,

This is Mark Gorges in Wilmington, I bought your little skiff last summer, been taking it to Mase a lot lately, doesn't require the same amount of fuel as the twin 200's on the big boat. I just happened to stumble on this blog, very cool stuff, looks very exciting. I would like to be down in that area by next summer so Ill probably be keeping tabs on this blog as well.