Friday, May 9, 2008

On Site

Hello all,

I am on-site and ready to roll. I will update with photos and more information in a couple of days when time allows. got a couple of things taken care of on my first day in Panama, got a cell phone, ordered some tools for the build and was told that the cement mixer coming from Costa Rica that was supposed to leave yesterday will leave tommorow...HAHAHA...the word here is "tommorow". Patience is a virtue and I am about to have a long lesson in it....Well bring it on..Challenge excepted.

We just had a nice thunder storm and some rain to cool things off nicely. the view is terrific as always and I am off to eat dinner under the thatch patio overlooking the gulf of chiriqui.

Curtis

2 comments:

Capt. Lee said...

Glad you made it. Pictures look great. I got home on Friday and has blown since...figures. Striper seasom ended with a bang and ready to chase the off shore fishes and haress the Red Drum on the flats...keepen it tight, Lee

shithead & Marilyn said...

Hi Curtis,
Very Cool!

shithead & Marilyn