Saturday, July 5, 2008

More..SCROLL DOWN FIRST!

This is a "squirrel monkey" I think. There are not many around and a kid in town tried to sell it to me for $115. I passed and then Chad sent Chicho (boat captain) to the guy and bought it for $30! LOL He loves the camera flash and is very intrigued by it. Anyway it's the new addition to Chads "zoo" of three dogs, a cat, and a monkey!


Here is Negro and me working out some layout questions. on the 2nd floor.


This is the view from the Rancho (palapa) we just had built. It is amazing view....on top of the world feel and the breeze is great too. With binoculars I check the surf at rio tabasara, punta entrada, isla silva adentro, isla silve afuera, and las lajas!


This is looking into the garage and then in the back the bedrooms, bathrooms, living room (sala), kitchen (cocina), and patio (terazza).



Here is a cool view from the upper part of the property looking down towards the hill with the rancho on it. The view is ridiculous from there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Chad he should name the new monkey "Poco Curtis"... the resemblance is amazing!

Horned beetle my ass :)